Monday, May 13, 2013

Getting closer...

Good morning my minions! It is the start of another week and I am back to work on my occult horror novel. I was originally going to title the book Innocence Lost, but after checking the listings on Amazon I found that there were literally tons of books with that name. This fact has prompted me to come up with a few alternate titles for mine and I've created a poll on Facebook to get the opinions of my fans. If you'd like to share your thoughts on what the title should be please join my new release group on Facebook and cast your vote. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the book I am working on there are a couple of excerpts posted in the group to give you a feel for what the book will be like when completed. I hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment